One-bedroom flats for sale
Applications are invited for 1-bedroom flats available for Fixed Equity sale. You may be eligible if:
- you work or live in Lewisham, or have other strong connections to Lewisham
- you can afford to buy a flat under this scheme (guide price: £274,500 for 53m2) but can’t afford a similar property on the open market. A financial assessment will be carried out by interview.
Please note that as a Community Land Trust, dedicated to providing homes that remain affordable in perpetuity, RUSS will retain 20% of the value of the homes to guarantee that they stay affordable even if they change hands.
Other homes at Church Grove
Homes at Church Grove range from one to four bedrooms, and are available with different types of tenure: social rented, affordable rented, fixed equity and shared ownership. Details of all the homes currently available can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join a waiting list for pools where no homes are available right now, but may become available in the future.
How to apply
You will need to:
- choose the size of home and type of tenure you would like (for details see: Church-Grove-Offer)
- join RUSS as a member by filling in the application form here
- state your connection to the London Borough of Lewisham. This is a condition of our agreement with the council – guidance can be found in the Allocation Policy
- state your household income on the Expression of Interest form, alongside any savings you can put towards your new home.